Author Thread: son sick in hospital
Admin

son sick in hospital
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 09:41 PM

I have an 8 year old son...he has had a temp for the last 25 days...we are in children's hospital in STL...tests, tests, tests and more tests...Lord please heal my baby! The doctors have found a mass in his leg...could be anything from an infection in the bone to cancer...Lord give me faith!

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 12:52 AM

Heavenly Father, I come to you in Jesus name and I ask you to give Pamela the faith that she is asking for, I also pray for your peace over Pamela and her family, God I pray that you would heal this boy supernaturally and that in doing so you would be glorified. And Lord if you choose to use the doctors, that you would give them the wisdom to know how to treat him and guide their hands in all that they do for him. I ask you to wrap your loving arms around Pamela and her son and comfort them, I pray that they would not be afraid, but place all of their trust in You. I ask all of these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 08:26 AM

Pamela,

I am praying for your family and your son.

Michelle

mlthomas

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 08:51 PM

Pamela,

First I am in agreement for your son healing. I have an 8 year old son too.

About your faith God bless the other member who prayed that God will give you faith that is not how you get faith.

Faith only come by hearing and hearing THE WORD OF GOD.

FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD....FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD.....FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD......FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD.

Pamela go to KCM.com, or creflodollarministries.com and get all the teachings on healing get you a concordence and look up all God promises on healing and eat then in the morning, noon, and night and when you start believing Gods word on healing more the the doctor report thats when you know the word has got in your heart. So see your son how God see him HEALED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

SPEND TIME IN THE MORNING MEDITATING ON HEALING SEEING YOUR SON WALKING IN DIVINE HEALTH.

PAMELA GUARD YOUR HEART FROM DOUBT AND UNBELIEF

BY FILLING YOUR EYES,EARS,AND MOUTH WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 11:05 PM

Amen! Great words of wisdom, Brother Mike.

I have prayed and continue to pray for this child, who God loves. Praise God that He hears our prayers.

Love and grace,

Leon

mlthomas

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 05:31 AM

Thanks Brother Leon to God be the Glory.We have to look out for each other when it come to understanding the word of God.

God Said his people are destroyed for the LACK of knowledge.Hosea 4:6

WE COULD BE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE AND STILL NOT RECIEVE THE PROMISES OF GOD DUE TO WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

IN ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING......BECAUSE THE WORD THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE DEVIL CAN NOT STEAL. Remember Mark 4:15. so when we hear the word we must get the right understanding if not the devil will have a field day in your life.:prayingf:

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 06:35 AM

Dear Pamela,

I am sorry to hear that your son is sick and in the hospital with this mystery diease. I know that these brothers and sisters of Christ are praying for you and your son. I would love to join them for your sakes. We are called to bear one anothers burdens and to love one another deeply. The advice that you have recieved is good and sure.

I pray that the Lord will reveil to you the authority that you have in Jesus Christ. The your faith will be made manifest ( Lord, she believes help her over come her unbelief!) and increased. I pray that your spiritual eyes would be open to the authority that you have over your son's life as a mother and in Jesus Christ. May you begin to speak words of life over him and words of healing. Do not doubt , be strong and of good courage. May the Lord be gracious to you and have nearby praying,Holy-Spirit filled Christian there to support you and your child.

Hallelujah, It is written; " without a vision, my people perish". I pray that you ask Jesus for a vision of wholeness for your son inspite of all that is happening around you. I believe in you Pamela you can do all things through Him who strenghtens you. Read Psalm 91( the psalm of protection and deliverance).

Pamela, remember us and please keep us posted. Help us to walk with you through this battle. Let us be you amorbearers and your supporting collegues. " No man is an island". We love you and want to rejoice with you and your son as the enemy flees and God gets the glory. Do not spend time talking to the Devil but rather spend time talk with Jesus and rebuke the works of the Devil.

Your Brother in Christ,

Devon

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 09:33 AM

thanks to all...William is much better now! He still has low grade fevers often but his body regulates his temperature with out medicine. We are home now and we will go back to STL Children's Hospital in the beginning of May...Oncology. God is sovereign and I have been so blessed to learn and grow during this time.

By the way I have a Strong's and bible dictionary...shoot I also have access to biblestudytool.com, biblegateway.com and more..thanks again for all yall support, encouragement and prayers!

blessing to you!

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 07:03 PM

Hey sis, your welcomed anytime. Thank you for keeping us posted with your praise report. We are here for you. God bless you and your whole house.:applause:

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 10:51 PM

Thank you Jesus! William had a MRI and the mass in his leg is shrinking! The only 2 options we had from the beginning were bone cancer or bone infection...he has not been on any Antibiotics...but whatever the mass was in his leg...It is getting smaller...with out a conclusive diagnosis or treatment...God has healed my son...THANK YOU LORD!

View Profile
History
son sick in hospital
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 01:34 PM

:applause::bouncy::boxing::prayingm::yay::excited::nicenurse::angel::purpleangel::MrT: