Author Thread: My name is Rising .. i AM A CHRISTIAN not a Robot
Admin

My name is Rising .. i AM A CHRISTIAN not a Robot
Posted : 10 Jul, 2013 09:51 AM

Paul writes in 1 Timothy 1:12 ..I KNOW HIM whom i have beleived..

i take that and love it because so do i

people who will see my "musings" post will say i dont know God and i must not know him since i am reformed.. i wrote that musings post becuase i dont see why our sisters in christ in phoenix Arizona are divisive when in comes to deniminations in the christian courtship sphere

i will start of by saying that if i never knew God and he didnt want me he would have NEVER restored me to a sound mind and gave me back much of what i lost in the world and he would have passed over me and left me homelss still dealing with drugs, fornicating, and being a public disruption.. i would have never been able to meet my mother and sisters and alot of my family thats is still revealing themselves to me even to this day. he would have never revealed himself to me in 2003 in the Phoenix rescue mission shelter in South phoenix through sleeplessness at 12:15 am wedsay morning of june

if i were not loved by God and had a demon i wold have been led away to Mormanism and Islam an the eastern religions and fallen in deep love with their systems and would today be a top leader or teacher with them somewhere, had the Lord not revealed himself to me through Godly peple here in Arizona who prayed for me and took me in taught me how to pray taught me how to serve, taught me how to sit and listen

i was a proud young man while in the world .. The Lord used 4 and a half years of deep and miserable homelessness in the shelter system to break me and teach me humility and to show grace.. him doing that for me is a revelation of himself to me through grace.. he didnt have to do that..

i am a well mannered young man and i have a quite spirit and am not contentious as my elder sister and brothers are ( reformed reference) i do study and seek to live in peace with all men like the scripture says.