Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 1 Aug, 2013 01:37 PM

A while ago I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS that's a learning disability. Some consider that on who you are talking to and which DSM manual you are looking at. Well I need extra help cause I failed first time round getting my GED and I need help getting a job. So the place where I was diagnosed recommended me to a Rehab place that helps people like me get GED's and get jobs. And this Rehab place set me up with a counselor who will be working one on one with me in seeing what I need and what my abilities are and so on. I just got home from seeing my counselor Alfonso today at the Rehab center. It went really really really well. He was very nice and helped me make sure I understand the process and answered my questions. So he told me what they can provide for me is a GED and any schooling I may need including tuition and also help in getting me a one on one teacher if I need it or whatever other help I need to learn. They can also provide help with immigration stuff so I can be a citizen. They also provide help for transportation and money to use that transportation. They also help in providing work clothes if needed. They also have what they call a Vender and this Vender goes to where I would wanna work like lets say I wanna work in a grocery store. They would go to the grocery stores hiring and set up the interviews for me. They also may set up some evaluations for me so they can see where I am academically and I may have an interview with a doctor so the doctor can see how sever I am and things like that. They may also set up a check up for me so they can make sure that there are no other health problems. So now the process is they will look over my paper work and information and within 60 days they may call asking for more medical information if needed. And within 60 days they will decide if I'm disabled enough to qualify for their services. Also once and if I qualify if they see I'm mild which I am I'll be put on a waiting list till they can clear up the red tape. So please keep in constant feverant prayer for 60 days that I will qualify and that GOD will clear up the red tape for me.

Guardian143

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 4 Aug, 2013 08:44 PM

Nothing is impossible with God. If you believe, God will heal you of your learning disability. For by His wounds we are healed. If you can receive the Lord's Supper and declare your healing, the Lord will make you whole. God Bless!

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 8 Aug, 2013 07:12 PM

Jenny,

Glad to hear you have a plan, a helper, and are moving forward. God uses all His children and has a plan for you.