Author Thread: when is love love?
Admin

when is love love?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 02:48 AM

what could be wrong if the longest relationship you have been to is 6months en never fallen inlove?:hearts:

View Profile
History
when is love love?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 09:42 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying you've never been in love. Honestly, how can we know we're in love with out first knowing what love is and have felt it from God. Like these verses from 1 Corinthians 13:

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Try personalizing this passage by putting your name where the word 'love' and reading it like. Ask yourself are you all those things. When I was showed this it really opened up my heart and God showed that I really need to work on things before I really truely know how love feels and what it is.

View Profile
History
when is love love?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 03:26 PM

Thanks psycho7 ,it was really nice am trying that

View Profile
History
when is love love?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:24 AM

love is when you are content with what life has to offer because you feel the warmth of that special person in your life.

franco78

View Profile
History
when is love love?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 10:08 AM

Probably nothing at all in my opinion. Maybe you just haven't met the man that God intended for you to be in love with. I honestly believe there's only one true Love and until you meet that special person, nothing can satisfy you. Just my two cents.