Author Thread: Praise and prayer request
Admin

Praise and prayer request
Posted : 26 Aug, 2013 08:49 PM

I have been praying for a while now on my father issues as you all know and its been about a year now. And so I been wondering if I'd ever get healing for this or if this was the cross I was to bare. Well GOD revealed to me that I was asking for what I already had. I had been praying for an earthly father figuring if I had one that would make everything better and I would be able to heal. That made sense to me. I already knew GOD was my Heavenly Father and I believed it but He revealed to me I wasn't acting on my belief. Kinda like believing you can ride a bike but never actually getting on the bike and riding it. And He revealed to me He is way better then any earthly father. I can talk to GOD anytime can't do that with an earthly father he's gotta sleep sometime. I can talk to GOD about anything can't do that with an earthly father as its awkward. GOD will always accept me and love me no matter what and will never fail me unlike an earthly father. GOD will never be to busy for me and I never have to worry about Him finding out something He already knows. I could also feel Him literally hold me like I could physically feel Him it was so cool and I could hear Him to in my head. So my prayer request and goal is to look to GOD literally as a Father and to actually act upon that. So please pray about that for me please.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Praise and prayer request
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 10:01 PM

Glad things are moving forward for you. God is good!