Author Thread: Hi, I'm Lauren 20/F/AZ
Admin

Hi, I'm Lauren 20/F/AZ
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 08:52 PM

I am an aspiring screenwriter and I go to school @ the Art Institute and study web design. I'm looking for a guy who would treat me well and love me for who I am inside and out and not want to change me. I don't like vain people who are obsessed with the way they look.

Anyways, anything else you want to know, just drop an email and ask.

Lauren

View Profile
History
Hi, I'm Lauren 20/F/AZ
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 05:51 AM

Hi there Lauren:waving:

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your stay and that God will introduce you to the person He so desires for you. At this point in time, There is no greater love from a man than that anyone can ask for, which only God offers through Jesus Christ, who will love you for who you are on the inside as a person and as a woman of means. Therefore, I pray you firstly stand steadfast and settled in that marvelous love Jesus offers above any kind of love earthly man could even think to offer you. Man's love is forever fading. ..Here today and gone next week LOL..

Stay grounded in the love that God through Jesus Christ offers, and by this you will know the value and meaning of real true love and you will be satisfied in your inner being aboundantly, neither will you ever suffer a brokenheart.:angel:

Bless you in your studies and in all things.

ETcallhome