Author Thread: Are there any Bi men on here
Admin

Are there any Bi men on here
Posted : 6 Sep, 2013 07:08 PM

I was wondering if there are any BI men on this dating website id like to find someone i can relate to never easy to make friends when you are diffrent but im giving it a shot.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2013 09:21 AM

Bipolar? Bisexual? Bipedal? Or is Bi a geographic location?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2013 12:53 PM

bisexual

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2013 01:55 PM

I'm sure there will be, statistically, however the pool of similar-oriented people on this site must be quite small so it's likely they'll have signed up to more mainstream dating sites: you'll probably have more luck searching on those.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 04:42 AM

Dear one, You might have a preference as do all of us. I had preferences when I was a youth as well. My preferences caused me great suffering and pain as do most of ours.

The thing is God loves you and you are a young woman deeply in need of love. I know this to be true.

In life if we really want the best for us we will seek out and know God that God can lead us according to His good will for our lives.

Did you catch that? according to His GOOOOOOOD will. It took me many years of learning to understand and trust Gods will is good.

He is still revealing Himself to me in great ways that cover all the hurt and sins done against me by evil people and covering the sins hopefully of the sins I caused people out of my evil heart.

I can tell you what I think Gods will is for you but I wont. I hope you will serch out for your self and find Gods will because in His love He has good for you dear beloved one.

Love you, Michael

matt70x7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2013 07:32 PM

Bisexual is a fancy word for queer. You should not be on a Christian site if you are promoting that sort of perversion. Im sure there are sites for that. Please leave Christians alone and do not work as a tool of satan to try to harm God's people. I do not dislike you if you are a queer. I will pray God delivers you. If you are confused or have have been misled, then read the word. The bible is a guide that can show you whats good and right in life. God bless you, and I will pray for you

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2013 03:04 AM

Hello Shadow, Matt!

I first wanna apologize dear friends for interfering on your topic. Shadow you've meant this post for guys... Matt you have every right to voice out your openion. Just wanna share something with you though my brother:

I personally think I understand where Shadow's coming from by being a member in this site, to a point of posting such a question. I'm registered with 4different christian dating sites Matt, though I only partake on this one, hardly even login to the other 3sites only when i'm emailed that I have a personal inbox massage, simlpy because those sites are not giving me much sense when coming to christians issues & challenges. There's no depth in those discussion.... And again I understand what could be influencing that, the word 'christian is mistaken with the word religion'

This is the only christian dating site that doesn't have a column for 'biosexual, lesbianism & gays'

In these other forums there's columns for 'Judaism, hinduism and many other religions that we know that are anti-christ. Where they worship universe & other gods that you don't know where are they coming from cause Jesus in trinity layed the foundations of the universe, then you'll never make sense of where this other universe whose refered to as god, where is he coming from.

To cut a long story short:

Shadow must have asked this question under that perception I think. She must be amazed why isn't there such forums here. She may not know or even descent that this site is different from the other 'christian dating sites' that are all over the internet. She's just seeking for love like everyone else whose here hopping to make friends.

I certainly don't approve or condone these biosexual sexes/gender state, don't even understand them. The only thing I know is that she could be here for a purpose, she's at the right place after all to seach for love. We may not have her ideal kind of love here, but we still have Jesus' love to shower her with just like LTM has started already on he's abouve reply to her.

We won't win souls if we shut them out and offend them.

Don't be offended my brother please

She could be here for a reason if only we were vigilant enough to spot a soul in hunger for acceptence & love.

God bless you dear ones!!

mitoba30

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2013 01:54 PM

Do you mean bisexual?

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2014 01:25 PM

I agree with you Matt.