Author Thread
sisygirl

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 08:49 AM

It's ok darling, you'll write back whenever you're having time

sisygirl

View Profile
Would you end the relationship over this?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 04:10 PM

You meet this special guy who seems to meet your requirements from a potential mate. With time you happen to meet his sister who happens to be unemployed, relying on her brother (your partner) financially. As time passes by you realize that she doesn't really like you since you could be a threat should you eventually be her brother's wife. You'll need to be informed of money coming in and going out of your home.

You being the decent lady that you are and more concerned about her two little ones benefiting from your partner, you make it your assignment to help her find a job when you know very well that she despises you. But now she doesn't bother to apply. Doesn't seem to be interested at all in finding a job, let alone ensuring that the kids are getting an amount of child support from their fathers.

Foreseeing this potential destruction on your finances should you end up being the wife, what would you do especially since your partner doesn't see anything wrong in all this, �his only helping out his sister�?

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 03:55 PM

You meet this special guy who seems to meet your requirements from a potential mate. With time you happen to meet his sister who happens to be unemployed, relying on her brother (your partner) financially. As time passes by you realize that she doesn't really like you since you could be a threat should you eventually be her brother's wife. You'll need to be informed of money coming in and going out of your home.

You being the decent lady that you are and more concerned about her two little ones benefiting from your partner, you make it your assignment to help her find a job when you know very well that she despises you. But now she doesn't bother to apply. Doesn't seem to be interested at all in finding a job, let alone ensuring that the kids are getting an amount of child support from their fathers.

Foreseeing this potential destruction on your finances should you end up being the wife, what would you do especially since your partner doesn't see anything wrong in all this, �his only helping out his sister�?

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 03:50 PM

sisygirl

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 02:06 PM

Welcome back sweet sister of mine. Long time indeed! And yes I'm well kept in God's grace, how you doing?

sisygirl

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2015 07:31 AM

Is he worth the effort while you are tortured yourself?

You meet and encounter numerous experiences with this fellow whose soul cries out for genuine affection but have been let down too many times that he just doesn't believe anymore that there's someone out there suitable to be with him. Your meetings with him have been accompanied by warmth, quality conversations in a way that keeps you looking forth seeing him again. There's a sense of affection and emotional connection but suppressed especially on his side, for the fear of possible disappointment yet again.

Can't help it but to feel secure when with him and would really like it if he was to receive in return the same sense of security that you feel when with him... Would only be fair after all, though you keep experiencing the energy of resistance and wall of defense whenever trying to get through him. What do you do sis? Is he worth the effort of even trying to get through him or you just leave the whole thing cause it kinda tortures you too missing out on what you need when it's right here if only...? :nahnah:

sisygirl

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2015 06:45 AM

I'm delightful seeing you still partaking in the forum chats. Greetings to you sis! How have you've been doing?

Seeing you active here have triggered my interest in engaging in a conversation with you. Hope I'll think of something that the two of us can chat about.

Until I post again which should be soon... Keep well Joy. Really missed you :waving:

sisygirl

View Profile
Just a quick hi as thinking of you!
Posted : 19 Mar, 2015 06:54 AM

Thank you for writing back sis, and even glad if you were able to find yourself in this whole scenario! However it's not just an example that I pulled in my mind when wondering what to ask or share with you but rather reality taking place on a 'fast' pace which kinda concerns me. Just yesterday I was enjoying having me to myself then in no time someone just happens to step in and take charge like that. I'm hesitant to embrace just incase he too disappears on me when I'm now familiar with all this.

�The only thing that I would have left to come back and do is to ask him to marry me� :nahnah:

Knew you'll ambrace romance!

sisygirl

View Profile
my life story
Posted : 18 Mar, 2015 05:20 AM

Praise God Joy for your kindness! You always share kind words, and never criticise or faults find. This I appreciate in you!

Dear one (Benexcel) I won't say that I'm sorry cause that was shared out of strength instead of vulnerability. Clearly you're over this and have taken a lesson from it, that has shaped you for the better. Seek a prayerful woman who will take your shared vision for the future to God through prayer. This is the only way unity and team work can take place between two strangers who only met yesterday.

How can we possibly help you guys active your goals really when we are only humans ourselves most probably struggling to achieve our own personal goals? Our gender calling (being help mates) can only be successfully done through prayer inasmuch as you can only successfully leadership through prayer. A woman whose not prayerful won't be able to embrace and help you achieve your goals.

God bless you on your search!!

sisygirl

View Profile
Transparency...
Posted : 18 Mar, 2015 04:42 AM

I'm reminding of the list of questions I asked of the same nature as your asked question. I don't have a personal experience to refer to in writing back to you hence I myself also asked trying to figure out when to say certain things though I think the sooner the better!

It just doesn't seem fair to lead one in commitment when there's sensitive matters that are still pending, awaiting to be discussed. And again sis it compromises both the opportunity of learning to accept one another with your faults. How can I possibly claim to accept you when I don't really know you? You are the product of your past experiences inspite of weather your past has shaped you for the better or worst. Being received doesn't necessarily make one accepted.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10