Author Thread: I dunno what to do please pray
Admin

I dunno what to do please pray
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 12:49 PM

I have it on my heart to spread the Gospel to every soul on the planet but I dunno how. And I'm mourning inside for the lost right now and I dunno what to do. I just wish I could scream the Gospel and the whole world would hear it but I can't scream that loud. The Church I go to is also on my heart and I wanna pray for it but I dunno what to say. I wanna pray for this world as well but again I dunno what to say. I never had a burden on my heart to pray something or do something but I dunno what or how. I just feel this overwhelming love for people all over and I dunno what to do with it. I feel almost in tears for people in this world and I don't even know them all. I have always loved people but this is overwhelming. My soul right now is mourning for the death of people and I speak of Spiritual eternal death. This world needs a revival badly and how I wish I could make that happen. My soul is in torment for people in this world. People need to know there is Salvation there is hope. I wanna share GOD's love with everyone on this planet. If only I could shout to all people how much freedom and love there is in Christ. My heart is breaking for the lost. I dunno what to do or how to do it. Please pray about this for the burden on my heart is great.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
I dunno what to do please pray
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 04:07 PM

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

God knows your heart and desire. You can use the Internet to get the gospel message out. You can pray for missionaries who are around the world spreading the gospel, if your church has tracts, you can distribute them.

Start in your on section of the world...if each Christian tried to reach one person a day, a week, a month, just tried to reach out, we could make a difference.

The sad reality is not all will accept what is presented or may not accept it right away. We are still responsible for spreading the gospel to whomever we can.

God bless