Author Thread: I need prayers and advice please
Admin

I need prayers and advice please
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 10:20 PM

Remember that burden I told you all about?? I still have it and I think some other things might be connected to it somehow someway. Before and after I got this burden when I pray or worship GOD or sometimes when reading my Bible or listening to a sermon I will feel GOD's presence in the room. He's always around He's everywhere but as my Pastor puts it GOD manifests Himself in a tangible way. When this happens I just get this feeling way deep down in my gut that its GOD and not something harmful. I dunno how exactly I know but I just know. I'll also get this feeling of warmth all around me and I can feel the Holy Spirit in me. I dunno how to describe how He feels in me but I can feel Him in me. And I'll also feel what almost feels like static on my hands and I will feel movement and I know its the Holy Spirit. I dunno how I know that I just do. And I will have the feeling of something being poured on my head I dunno what's being poured but something is. When I feel His presence I will have to take a deep breath cause His presence is overwhelming and so powerful. When I have danced in worship and He shows up I sometimes will get a bit off balance cause He is so powerful and I just go into almost a shock cause its like this sudden wave. Like a big ocean wave. Last time when He showed up I was praying and His presence was so powerful I was shaking and even after praying I was shaking for a few minutes. Not badly shaking but I might look to someone like I had coffee jitters. Somehow I know this is connected to the burden given me and I feel and believe GOD wants me to talk about it and do something about it but I dunno exactly what to do or who exactly to talk to. So please pray for me about this and if you see any connection please let me know and I appreciate any advice any of you might wanna give about what I should do please.