Author Thread: cold blooded murder!
Admin

cold blooded murder!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 07:40 AM

I have a deep heart for everyone but my heart when it is at its best, meaning the Holy Spirit taking control. Is where we all need to be, there was a young man that died a couple of days ago. He whas only 17 and a young man teenage young, early teens, walked up to him on the basketball court, and shot him in the head. The young man died a few hours later! WHY!!!:devil: and that is the way of life, just deal with it! NO WAY!!! God did not put man on this earth, humans in his image, to suffer, you see we did that to ourselves. WE ATE THE APPLE!!!!! Could all those who pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!! Please pray for this young man, and especially the Family. I will be attending the funeral, tomorrow.:boxing: GOD BLESS US !!!:purpleangel::angel::glow: Timothy!

View Profile
History
cold blooded murder!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 04:47 PM

Hey, Timothy! Here's one Prayer Warrior that will stand with you. I am confident that this rally cry will continue to bring awareness and hopefully unite everyone in the Body of Christ to unite together to take an offensive stance in this spiritual warfare. I live in the Chicagoland area,and already we can boast of the fact that there have been more teens killed at this moment then all of last year. I am sick & tired of being sick and tired. It is high time to reclaim our neighborhoods, cities and our country and declare that the enemy of our soul is and will be defeated. We need to remind Satan that his time is running out and he has to bow to the Name above every other name. We know how this story ends...Jesus wins!

"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."(Matthew 11:12, NKJV)

God's peace to you, brother.

Jocelyn.

View Profile
History
cold blooded murder!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 08:26 PM

I'm standing in prayer for the family.

Michelle

View Profile
History
cold blooded murder!
Posted : 8 Apr, 2009 11:45 AM

Father, I come before you, in praise, honor and glory. Thank you for sending your Son to die on the cross for our sins.

I pray for the family, that lost their son and for loved ones and friends of this young man. As you wrap your loving arms around them, fill them with your love and peace. Mend their hearts and fill it with your love. My sympathy goes out to them and prayers will be lifted up to the most High.

As for this young man who had shot him, Oh Father, the enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy. But, you have come to give us life. I pray that your Holy Spirit will minister unto this young man. I bind the spirit of evill upon him, may he be delivered from the bondage of darkness and that you will transform his life around for your glory. Nothing is impossible unto thee.

Thank you for your mercy upon us. We all have sin and fall short of the glory of God. I lift this situation to you as you move into the lives of those that are hurting. Soothe them as they greive of their loss and may your healing touch them from the top of their heads to the bottom of their feet. You are almighty and I give you the praise, honor and glory to thee. Amen and Amen...