Author Thread: I need a miracle
Admin

I need a miracle
Posted : 23 Oct, 2013 12:40 PM

As you know I'm applying for work and already I'm frustrated. Everywhere that's hiring only wants people who have a GED/high school diploma, a valid drivers license and at least two years experience or more. No one is willing to train cause it takes to long and I have no experience in anything at all. I'm qualified for nothing. I have no GED/high school diploma as I flunked the first go round and I can't afford to take it a second time. I don't have a drivers license as I'm unable to drive cause I have no peripheral vision and my reactions are no where near quick enough due to my disability I have PDD-NOS but I don't wanna live on disability I'm willing to work but no one will hire me. I wouldn't mind taking the bus but that's not free and unless it suddenly becomes free I can't use the bus. So I have to find work within walking distance but no one within walking distance is hiring and the ones that are are asking for what I said above. I'm slow to learn but I am willing and able to learn. Seems like the Bible is the only one telling me I have plans, hope and future while the whole world is saying "ya how's believing that workin for ya??" I can't start my own business as I have no experience and no way to do that and I don't even know how. Plus hard to have a business that's just one person. So I really need some prayer and if you could pass this around to all you know who pray that would be great cause I need a miracle I seriously do.