Author Thread: Cyber Dating - Crazier Than Real Life
Admin

Cyber Dating - Crazier Than Real Life
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 02:28 PM

I thought going onto a Christian site to meet other singles would prove to be an ointment to place on the old dating scars in hopes to create new adventures and help to heal wounds of bad dates - gone worse. Boy, have I been fooled. What is in the mind of so many that they feel by lying and hiding behind a computer they won't be found out? Why not try being honest? Is it thrilling to portray oneself as someone you are not, just to tag on new favourites, or be tagged as a favourite? Just because you can? You feel important this way? When you are speaking to one, you carry on conversation with another? That is nothing, nothing but rude. Not impressive. Don't promise anyone anything wtiher, as you don't owe anyone anything. So just keep your broken promises to yourself. We've all been let down enough. You who hide behind the cyber mask? Is this your only way to meet someone? Well I'll tell you, you haven't met any of these people, and you never will. You may talk to them, but you will never, ever meet him/her as you are dishonest. A chance to meet someone in this manner will never come to pass. God will never allow it. God knows what is in your heart. He will punish those who seek to destroy and betray those with good intentions and a good heart. You should be ashamed to call yourselves Christians and use God's name to hide behind . God promised that if you follow the 10 commandments,"He" will grant you what you ask of "Him", in the name of "His" Son, Jesus Christ. He will bless all who truly seek his guidance in finding an appropriate mate. Many, many people here on this site are truthful in their request to meet someone. They are sincere in their search . Please leave those of us alone who are searching for a relationship blessed by God. We are here to find our soul connection. We aren't hurting anyone. One should want to be part of the solution-not the problem. May God bless you all and keep you in "His" care. Sorry to be so scolding, but geesh, stop acting like children. Your sister in Christ, M :angel:

perc

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2009 09:39 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself. It really is sad that the place where you think you're going to meet some 'real' people...and hopefully of the opposite gender, turns out to be nothing less that what you'd find in any secular setting.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2009 10:34 AM

Hi Perc.

The truth sets us free. Honesty will meet truth. That is what our search is, and our goal. Especially on this Christian site. We know we arent' for everyone, but hey, there is someone, someplace out there for us. God willing and God blessed. I like the real search with some real candidates. God bless. Your Sister in Christ. M :angel: