Author Thread: Please pray for my healing and for a decision I have made
Admin

Please pray for my healing and for a decision I have made
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 06:48 PM

I want to ask for prayer please I'll be praying and asking as many as I can to pray over me for healing of my Autism/PDD-NOS whatever learning disability I have. I know I was born with it to give GOD glory but I know GOD can get glory out of me being healed as well. I know GOD can heal me I just don't know if He will but I'll never know if I don't ask. So please pray and have as many others as possible pray for my healing... Also I made some decisions that I would like prayer for. I have been thinking that I have had the same hair style since I was 12 and the same clothes since I was 16. I'm 26 years old and I don't look my age and I don't really talk like it. I mean I'm still saying things like "hey" and "your welcome no problem." Those are things teenagers say not what adults say. So from now on I will be saying "hello" and just "your welcome." No need to add the no problem to it. I also want to get a new hair style that's more my age and get myself some new clothes. I represent Christ as a Christian and I also am an Avon representative. People will not take me seriously if I keep looking like I'm 16. Plus what are people thinking of GOD and Avon when they see me? So please pray that GOD will help me to update my hair and my clothes and help me to act and talk like a 26 year old and no longer like a 16 year old.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2013 06:10 PM

Jenny, I continue to pray for God's guidance in your life. I understand the need for a 'makeover' to look/feel more one's age.

I still say hey and no problem...just know when to and when to be more formal.

Sometimes we have to be like Paul and understand that God's grace is sufficient for us to accept the infirmities/illnesses/disabilities He allowed us to have. I try to think of it that God knew we could handle the problems better than someone else.

God bless

tobiakiode

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 06:18 AM

Be encouraged. The Lord will remember you for good. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but deliverance out of them all is the Lord's task, not men's. Stop looking towards men for your downfalls and upliftments.

They'll fail you again and again. They'll polish you with wounds after wounds. But many like you, have been delivered on the journey, I can boldly say. You are not alone in the valley walk, and only the best is good for you too, you are worth more than many sparrows.

The One who is ever present in moments of storms, when friends and even families disappear is the Lord your God, and He's going with you. He won't abandon you or leave you; He doesn't get tired, He can't be fired. He's the Lord of all journeys. He's not forgotten you.

He's the Author and Finisher of all destinies. He knew you before you were formed, only His report for you is best, unmatchable!

READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE OR THE BLOG PAGE:

http://www.tobiakiode.com/blog/42/press-on-the-upward-way

God bless you.

Tobi

Your friend in Christ Jesus.