Author Thread: Good Friday...Good Night!
Nesaida

View Profile
History
Good Friday...Good Night!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2009 08:40 AM

Blessings to all! I want to share with you an absolute awesome experience that I had on Friday, April 8 (Good Friday). I had gone to bed and was watching a Christian service from a church in South America. I had set the timer so it would automatically turn the tv off if I would fall asleep. I was tired, so I fell asleep rather fast. I don't remember that I was having any dreams at all at the time this happened to me, I just simply woke up with my arms raised up to heaven and speaking. Not just speaking but speaking in tongues. My brothers and sisters I don't speak in tongues. I noticed that the way my arms and hands where raised up was not the way I raise my arms and hands for praising or worshiping. My voice too was different...it was calm and peaceful but strong and firm. I allowed it to flow as the Spirit wanted and when it stop I then continued to praise God and thanked Him. I was so overwhelmed by the surprise, the depth of the moment and the uniqueness of this experience that I began to cry. I never knew that such a thing was possible...to receive the gift of tongues in your sleep?! I can not begin to explain why or how this happened to me. I am not one to question the will or the ways of God anyway. If you have experienced anything like it would you please share it with me. Thank you! God Bless