Author Thread: cold blooded murder part2!!!!!!!
Admin

cold blooded murder part2!!!!!!!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2009 10:00 AM

First I want to thank everyone who prayed for the family, and the young man who lost his life!!! I want all of you to know, what happened at the funeral, I was not actually there. But in Spirit, I am, o.k. there is a 500 person capacity, so they had to shut down the church, there wasnt enough room for anyone else. Pastor Fischer, was speaking on the behalf of the young man and his family, and wouldnt you know, that Pastor felt the movement of the Holy Spirit Power!!! And over 200 young teens gave there lives to the Lord.:applause: And thats not even counting the adults. I really didnt realise the magnitude of this, untill I spoke with Sophia, the young mans mother. Still devistaded but also joy, that the Lord used her son in a mighty way:boxing::boxing::boxing: She asked me to be her prayer partner, so all your prayers have been working. The truth is if the devil knew that this young mans death, would save so many lost souls, it would never have happened. The perfect example is when Jesus died on the Cross, the devil thought he had won. And you know the rest, and if you dont just read any of the disciples books in the Bilbe. To the very end, and Jesus said I am done here my work is finished. Just remember as horrible as it may seem, God is the master planner, In all of are lives!!!!!!! HALELLUA:glow::glow::glow: Timothy!:boxing::boxing::boxing: KEEP UP THE FIGHT, WE HAVE ALREADY WON!!!!!!!:prayingm:

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2009 03:59 PM

PRAISE GOD and AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 12:01 PM

WOW!! What a way to go. God used him even after his death. His Momma is a blessed woman. Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing .