Author Thread: Life!!!
Admin

Life!!!
Posted : 18 Apr, 2009 05:09 PM

I spent the afternoon musing on Life. If you come to think of it, what a queer thing life is! So unlike anything else, don't you know, if you see what I mean- P.G WODEHOUSE.

So I decided to read the other threads/forums in this dating site... and I landed on the 'News/Current Events' world. Strange language and implications in that world I might add... like 'Third World trashpile nations... scumbags... human debris... someone called Zero... inference to Hitler & the antichrist... filthy disease ridden queers'...... Troubling and mighty sad to see the world through these writers eyes...

I do not agree with some going ons in the world... that said, as Christians, let's try and set a good example for all. Sometimes people are more open as to who they are, what they believe in, what they stand for behind closed doors... in writing... in doing so, in whatever you write... just remember we are ALL God's children. True, some have chosen the wrong path, are lost... may the truth shine on us all.

In ours words as we write/talk, let's be loving, be tolerant, be kind, be forgiving... be blessed.

KC_can

View Profile
History
Life!!!
Posted : 28 Apr, 2009 07:55 PM

Well put milliejoe!

Kindness and compassion are evidence of Christ in us!