Author Thread: Struggling
Admin

Struggling
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 10:34 AM

Please pray for me that I can just be an image of Christ that everyone could see especially when I'm at work. I've kind of been watching myself for awhile and knowing that I just kind of cast Christ to the side when I'm at work. I know I need to not do this and just keep my trust, attitude, and everything about me in Christ.

Then today as I've been thinking and reading its just kind of been hitting me about yesterday. As yesterday, one of managers called me into the office to talk to me. As I've thought about this from yesterday through today I've keep thinking 'oh why do people always have to assume that I'm whining or complaining when I'm not.' Although more thinking on this has now also gotten me thinking that maybe I'm just making excuses.

In any words, just please pray that I can find more of myself in Christ at work.

View Profile
History
Struggling
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 02:44 PM

I will take your prayer request before the Lord. I will say (from experience) that the more time you spend with the Lord in prayer, reading His Word, studying His devotions, surrounding yourself with Christian-LIVING people, being faithful in a local ministry on a weekly basis, and being a PARTICIPANT in His ministries---the easier it is to project HIM to others and desire HIS ways more of the time. One other thing that helps me on a continual basis is imagining Jesus visibly sitting next to me 24/7. When I can imagine Him actually being visible and following me around 24/7, I tend to behave as He would desire of me more of the time.

Be blessed my sister,

Michelle

View Profile
History
Struggling
Posted : 24 Apr, 2009 02:32 PM

Thanks! I've tried the thinking and seeing Him right next to me before. It worked for a while then I just kind of forgot about or i'm not sure what really happened.