Author Thread: Something nice?
Admin

Something nice?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2014 09:38 AM

Well, I�d like to thank CDFF. Their server has too many abandoned profiles, but it keeps being FREE. The chats are not too easy to follow up, but it works to interact and see the people who is inside each room.

Yes! I�d like to say I like CDFF.

Additionally! I�d like to thank their team work. Thay have developed several tools that serve to "monitor" peoples popularrity and, by giving them, you also have the toold to hide those persons you might have liked or made your "FAVOTITES", but I am not the kind of person who would hide I have liked a couple of Asian girls I have seen here, on CDFF.

Do I need to say something nice to those I have liked on CDFF?

:dunce:

I have liked those I have said I liked. I never had the chance to interact with Asian people, so I owe CDFF and the poelpe who left their inputs on these servers.

I don�t know what would happen! If I get the lottery (He! He!) I think I would try to visit some places I never thought about visiting, but I owe all this to the people I sent a WINK or a personal message.

I�m not concerned on their reaction, their being true or not, I just enjoyed those minutes I paid attention to those profiles I gave my attetion or words, and I�m happy some of them are real persons, not invented profiles to draw attention to money bussiness we, sometimes, are victims of abuse, cheating or hurt.

For those who lie, these are my last words: :nahnah:

View Profile
History
Something nice?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2014 12:14 PM

i would also like to join in congratulating the CDFF team,am new at it but so far so good!at first it was devastating not to get anything from anyone!but as time went by i was spotted by some few gentlemen....however something that has really interested me about this whole site is not just receivng emails but going through different profiles and learning a thing or two about people and life!the heartbroken,the evangelist,the simple show-offs,the sincere kind,the racist,the race lovers,low self-esteemed,the high self-esteemed,the true Jesus fans,the desperates,the angels!.......its really entertaining ,humerous,adventorous and it has taught me alot just for the past 5 days that i have been here so thaaanks alot guyz!God bless your efforts!!!