Author Thread: Divine Reality unveiled for your greatness!!
Admin

Divine Reality unveiled for your greatness!!
Posted : 22 Feb, 2014 10:22 PM

I found this message so inspiring that I thought sharing it with you might be necessary. I didn't piece together, its author is Reverend Chris Oyakhilome President of Believers LoveWorld aka Christ Embassy and for more of these you may follow him on www.yookos.com/pastorchrislive

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue"(2 Peter 1vrs3)

The Christian life is a call to glory and virtue; that means a call to a life of honour, dignity and excellence. This ought to be your everyday experience. Imagine if your confession have been in line with this all your life! No matter what situation you find yourself in, your life will always be one of honour, dignity and excellence.

Some have their lives at variance with what the Word says, and they wonder why. The glory-life seems veiled to them because of ignorance and blindness of their hearts. However, that veil is removed Through the knowledge of God's Word. The Holy Spirit, through the Apostle Peter, tells us how this works in (2 Peter1:3).

First, notice that He isn't trying to give you all things that pertains to life and godliness; no! He has already done it. How? It's through the knowledge (Greek: epignosis) of Him. "Epignosis means exact or precise knowledge; full knowledge with intimacy. It means full comprehension, recognition, or perception. How do you come about this special kind of knowledge? In Ephesians 1:17 the Apostle Paul prayed, "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him"

Observe that he calls the heavenly Father, the Father of glory. That means you are glory; your life is a life of glory! So, He's saying that in getting to know God like Peter mentioned above, that God would grant you "...the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened..." (Ephesians 1:17-18)

The word "revelation" is the greek word "apokalupsis," which means the unveiling; an insight into reality. Then Greek word translated "enlightened" is "Photizo," which means to turn on the light in your heart. Therefore, as you study about God and learn about the things of the Spirit; as you get acquainted and familiar with Him, and relate with Him, these spiritual realities will be unveiled to you.

Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for granting me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you; thank you for enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know the hope of your calling and the glory of your inheritance in the saints, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further study (1Peter5:10) (Ephesians1:17-18)

With tones of love, Have a beautiful day beloved saints.