Author Thread: BibleLady Needs Love Advice:4-30-09
Admin

BibleLady Needs Love Advice:4-30-09
Posted : 30 Apr, 2009 05:18 PM

:excited::Guyes I found a wonderful sweet guy on this Disabled Internet Dating Site. e goes by the name of Trevour not his real name as BibleLady is not my real name. Hr is a divoriced because his ex wife was influnced by her co workers to divorice cause of his disability. Like myself he was hurt by love and we both want marriage one day. How will I know when God will let me know if Trevour is the one? He is a Christian I believe, goes to The Church Of England. Because of his disability he can only sit for a short period of time * because of it he told me he hasn't been to church for six months. Well all you Christia Single men any advice for me?

Thank you & God bless! Peace Always!BibleLady

explor_r

View Profile
History
BibleLady Needs Love Advice:4-30-09
Posted : 25 May, 2009 08:22 AM

Biblelady it seems your asking others for advice who do not know you when what you should be asking is more about Trevor and his daily life and if you fit into his lifestyle & him into yours. Get down to the real meat of what each are like, don't like, your true views on things. How each other react to things. Is he promising the world to you without any intentions of delivering what is said? Have you met in person yet? It seems that you really need to get to know the real person behing the emails & phone calls. Others cannot answer weather He is the right 1 for you but, God can & don't forget that the devil can pose as a shining light he was the highest of angels. I would say to start to get to know each other on a deeper level & get passed the "in love" stage.

Bless you both:peace: