Author Thread: FINDING THE HEART TO GO ON
faithisthyvictory

View Profile
History
FINDING THE HEART TO GO ON
Posted : 13 Apr, 2014 08:12 AM

To everyone who is experiencing spiritual drowsiness, confusion, conflicts, troubles, spiritual battles and as such, I encourage you to read �Finding The Heart To Go On� by Lynn Anderson. It is about the life of King David that teaches us on how to deal our problems especially when we are in our darkest moment of our life. It also tackles problems with our family, career and growth.

I am personally blessed by the book because it helped me grows spiritually and experience the changing power of God. Many times in my life when I felt that my fire of serving God is running out. My heart was in a backsliding state that I found this book which aid me from my spiritual bagged down. It taught me truths and principles that made me realize and evaluate myself why I am on such condition and there, God gave me the heart to go on.

My fellow Christians, I am urging you not to neglect your relationship with God. Be on guard of Satan�s subtle attacks; don�t allow him to draw you away from the Lord. Most of the time, the devil uses simple tactics we are not aware that slowly pulling as from the presence of God, until we realize we are already backsliding. Let us be reminded of Ephesians 4:17-24, 5:14-21. God Bless you all.