Author Thread: Caring girl lookin for a caring guy <3
Admin

Caring girl lookin for a caring guy <3
Posted : 7 May, 2009 09:10 AM

:waving: Hi, I'm new here..18 yrs old and live in North Carolina. I'm a music lover and looking for a guy close to my age and close to where I live who is caring and has a relationship with Jesus Christ. Feel free to visit my profile to read more about me.

Thanks, God bless :glow:

View Profile
History
Caring girl lookin for a caring guy <3
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 11:20 AM

Hey, my name is Jordan Haskins. I live in Raleigh, NC. I am 19 years old and I am a saved, sanctified, and set apart man of God. You are looking at a future pastor or evangelist. I was saved on 2/11/07. I come from a rough background. I never really felt part of a family until I went to the church I go to now. I go to Beacon Baptist Church at 2110 Trawick Rd Raleigh, NC 27616. Good, fundamental Bible believing church. I love the people there because they really want to see me do right. I have made many mistakes since being saved but now I have rededicated myself to the Cause of Christ and His will for my life. If you want to email me my email is [email protected]. I would like to get to know you a little bit better. I am not really that social or good at opening up to others. I am trying to get on my feet, trying to find a job and save some money things I have never really been good at. I like to spend time around good Christian people. Why? Because if I make close friendships with the unsaved they will draw me away from God. Psalms 1:1 says,"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly NOR STANDETH IN THE WAY OF SINNERS..." so as a Christian I am called to be sanctifed and set apart from the world unto God as the apostle Paul talked about in II Corinthians 6:14-17. Look it up. Didn't mean to keep going on, but I just really want you to know what I am all about and would like to know a little bit about you. Like I said, didn't mean to go so long. This is pretty much my whole heart. Not usually very trusting with it, but me being 19 years old and trying to build a life on my own( I stay with my uncle here in Raleigh, I want a life of my own however.) it's time I step up and be a real man and be more social and find that one whom God has for me in His infinite, perfect will. Just someone who I can open up to and share my whole heart with. Someone who I could really get to know and love and be intimate with and build a life with. It's time I get moving. Pray that I will be able to start a Liberty University online BS in the Science of Religion degree program. I am trying to get on the path into full time ministry. Another thing, I know the Bible and I REALLY LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THE LORD A LOT. So in closing remember this song:I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb.

I pledge allegiance to the lamb,

With all my strength, with all I am,

I will seek to honor His commands,

I pledge allegiance to the lamb.

So just remember pray and be totally sold out and surrendered to God and do His will for your life and I will do the same in mine. If you have any prayer requests just let me know and I will pray for you.