Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 7 Jun, 2014 07:17 PM

I feel frustrated, trapped... I feel angry... I have mild Aspergers and I'm just trying to get some help so I can go to work and move out and get my GED. Are those things so terrible?? So horrible?? So evil?? But no one wants to help cause I am so mild but just cause I'm mild doesn't mean I don't need help. I do need help and I have asked but it seems no one is answering. I feel like everyone expects me to be an island and do things all by myself and I just can't do it no matter how hard I try. I feel like everyone expects me to just wave a magic wand and make things happen and I can't do it.... I feel humiliated that I still live my parents at 26 years old. I have tried to get the help I need to move forward with my life but every time I've tried something blocks me so much that I had to stop what I was doing cause I couldn't move further anymore cause of whatever was blocking me.... Its frustrating.... I feel like I just exist like I'm just here on this planet to sit around and collect dust like a piece of furniture... I know the Bible says I got gifts but I do truly doubt that. I know I'm not supposed to doubt but I do I can't help it... I wish there was a home I could live in for mild people like me I know there is for sever people but I wish there was a home for me to. I would feel better living in a home cause I have major learning troubles when it comes to numbers. I still dunno how to tell time or count money and I've tried everything but its like someone comes in my brain at night and erases everything I learned the day before when it comes to numbers. Plus I have many other things I need help with and I don't mind askin for help trouble is is anyone willing to help me out if I asked?? Cause I been asking and I don't see anyone answering yet... Please pray for me.