Author Thread: Happy Father's Day!
Admin

Happy Father's Day!
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 06:33 AM

My ode to the two greatest men in my life.....

My grandfather

You are and always have been opposed to indifference. You always reach out, cherish and value everyone. You are someone whose complete simplicity of character is one of your greatest sources of strength. Your sacrifice and hard work has made a very powerful impression on me that I offer every merit, degree, award and achievement in honor of your sacrifice and hard work. No man is more honored in the family. Lo and behold, you are a happy man and that would always make me my grandfather's granddaughter.

My father

I haven't seen you smoking, drinking or gambling. Your love and faithfulness to my mother have stood the test of time. I have a father everyone wants to have - a very responsible man in all its sense. In order that I may have a thorough understanding of what I am considering, I will put my proposition very plainly, perhaps bluntly. This world may be full of assholes but that does not prevent me from waiting for that man who shares my father's character or else stand condemned as my father's daughter.

To the two greatest men in my life, Happy Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world! God bless!