Author Thread: A Question:5-10-9
Admin

A Question:5-10-9
Posted : 10 May, 2009 02:31 PM

:stop: for I have a question for you Christian men on this site. You see I am mentally challenged but very smart so why is it some of you men refuse to get involved with someone like me. I am not that bad looking am I?.:stop:

Thanks! BibleLady

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2009 01:54 PM

Hi BibleLady,

Don't fret yourself as to why these guys will not respond to your profile. Father God knows best, its for your protection, believe me....:glow:

Also, as far as I'm concerned everybody on this board is mentally challenged (whatever that means), as well as emotionally challenged. But the only thing is, you have the courage to acknowledge your limitations and let them be known... while others think they've got it going on, but are deceiving themselves and stand out like a knot on the head from a 2 by 4.

So don't worry about your supposed limitations, just keep your search going with good cheer and courage, only God knows His plans and thought for you. And always remember, one half on this site are mentally challenged and limited, and don't even know it. While the other half know they are mentally challenged and deny it, and that's where the serious problems lies... :ROFL::excited:

Keep on searching my friend and looking to Jesus the author and finisher of YOUR faith!

ella

rezon

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2009 12:45 AM

hey you cant just blame all the guys. you need to interact with them. see i got to know you only when you posted in the forum. so keep interacting, you will make lot of friends. i hope you have accepted me as your friend..?..