Author Thread: the good word for today...
Admin

the good word for today...
Posted : 15 May, 2009 04:50 PM

dear folks, we can use this topic to post any scripture that you may feel special about each day.. feel free to post ..

1 corinthians 1:31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 09:12 AM

Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 03:29 PM

john 6:65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2009 01:01 PM

Mar 4:35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.

Mar 4:36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.

Mar 4:37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.

Mar 4:38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

Mar 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mar 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

We will have storms in this life, but we will always get to the other side because Jesus is in the boat with us. Instead of asking God to deliver us from the storm, we should instead ask Him what He is trying to teach us in and through it.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2009 04:22 PM

james 4:17 therefore to him who knows to do good, and does not do it. to him it is sin.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 04:21 AM

Pro 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 09:36 AM

Est 4:13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews.

Est 4:14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 08:57 AM

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 02:32 PM

acts 10:43 to HIM all the prophets witness that through HIS name whoever believes in HIM will recieve remission of sins.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 07:30 AM

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 05:20 PM

Psa 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5