Author Thread: Pray For My Depression:-5-19-09
Admin

Pray For My Depression:-5-19-09
Posted : 19 May, 2009 01:05 PM

Please pray for me as I am very depressed right now & low in spirits. It is because I cannot find a man & I thought I had a couple of men intersted in me but I guess not. I am near tears as I write this letter, is there not a man out there for me who will love me for myself & overlook my handicaps?

Sometimes I wish God would just take me to Heaven so I could be with my late husband & the rest of my loved ones. I cannot bear to live like this anymore help me please & pray for me real hard. Thank you & Peace Always! BibleLady

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2009 04:33 PM

dear biblelady, yes i will be glad to pray for you.. you hang in there. and keep the faith..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2009 05:10 PM

BibleLady,

You have a Man who has overlooked your handicaps and He loves you just the way you are, His name is Jesus and He will never leave you. And your brothers and sisters in Christ love you too. You are in my thoughts and prayers my sister.

With love in Christ, Lydia

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 11:40 AM

2nd time I wrote you a long reply & it got erased! Now I am going to chalk this up to evil forces now not wanting to let me speak with you. Bible lady, If you change your age range to any I would rather speak directly with you.

In Gods Love & grace