Author Thread: Hey...
Admin

Hey...
Posted : 20 May, 2009 02:47 PM

So I met this girl who's name will go anonymous on this site. She is amazingly attractive and has a lot of qualities I am looking for in a woman. She stays busy but we have found ways of communicating outside the site (Facebook, Myspace, etc.) I have been praying for this girl since we met and started talking. I pray that the Lord, through His sovereignty, would show me whether or not it is "my time." I just wait and be patient and continue my walk day by day. I have had a lot of success with this site and have been talking around to a lot of women. I have a good build up of them on my favorites list. But this one girl stands out. She lives far away, but the Lord is not held down by distance, He is Lord over it. If it is meant to be, then He shall make a way where there seems to be no way and open a door that no mortal can open. He is Lord over our lives, and I praise Him that He has set upon my path this site, these women who are turning into great friends, and this one particular one that has wife potential. Praise God!!

View Profile
History
Hey...
Posted : 20 May, 2009 03:03 PM

Jay,

Amen, if it is of God then He will provide a way and the distance will not be an issue.

God bless you my brother, Lydia

View Profile
History
Hey...
Posted : 22 May, 2009 07:08 AM

i agree, congrats! God will find a way if it's meant to be :)