Author Thread: Please pray for me please
Admin

Please pray for me please
Posted : 21 Sep, 2014 02:14 PM

There is a man at my Church that I am attracted to and I don't wanna be attracted to him. He's not mean or anything like that in fact he is very much a gentleman. He's not married I checked for a ring and there is no ring on his hand. I'm not married either but I don't wanna be attracted to him because I believe he just likes me as a friend and that's all and that's fine. Nothing wrong with friends and we are good friends but I don't wanna be attracted to him it will just ruin the friendship. So please pray that I stop being attracted to him cause he just thinks of me as a friend and I don't wanna ruin the friendship and please pray that I see him as he sees me as just a friend and that's it.

JoyOfHeaven01

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2014 01:58 PM

There is nothing wrong with that but you might never know if God is sending him your way, just pray to God and ask Him that only His will and purpose be done in your life and if he is the right man of your life, He should give you sign that you might not fall in the hands of the wrong person.

JoyOfHeaven01

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2014 01:59 PM

There is nothing wrong with that but you might never know if God is sending him your way, just pray to God and ask Him that only His will and purpose be done in your life and if he is the right man of your life, He should give you sign that you might not fall in the hands of the wrong person.