Author Thread: Prayer for a Friend
Admin

Prayer for a Friend
Posted : 22 May, 2009 08:50 AM

I had a very dear friend and I cherish him a lot. We had a wonderful relationship and was trying to grow in Christ together although we're far apart. But then eveything ended when he converted to Islam. I had been praying for him ever since because i know in my heart that there is a reson why we met and why he was able to go to a Baptist Church before he went to islam. What was the turning point in his life that made him convert to Islam is up until now very vague. I tried to understand. I know in my heart that there still a chance that he would go back to our one true God.

I constantly talk to him still even though he says words that are very hurtful. Sometime's i'm losing faith that he would go back to God because of the way he talks. It's hard when you're the only who's praying. Pleae help me pray for him. It s my earnest desire to bring him back to God. Please include him in your prayers. God bless you...

View Profile
History
Prayer for a Friend
Posted : 22 May, 2009 12:48 PM

dear gracie, yes will be prayin for ya.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Prayer for a Friend
Posted : 23 May, 2009 08:22 AM

Dear Gracie, my heart goes out to you and God's heart cries for this gentlemen.

There is a praise song we sing that goes something like this:

Jesus, author of Salvation, He is mighty to save.

Savior, He can move the mountains.

The Lord would say to you, 'Stand strong my child'

For he who has began a good work in you will complete it. Phil.1:6.

My dear sister I stand with you knowing He will give you the desires of you heart.

View Profile
History
Prayer for a Friend
Posted : 23 May, 2009 08:15 PM

Thank you for giving your time to a friend who is in need. Your support and prayers has kept me standing strong in my desire to bring a friend back to God. God bless you...