Author Thread: Thank you for your Prayers!
Admin

Thank you for your Prayers!
Posted : 26 Feb, 2015 04:56 PM

Hi,

I'm suing a Non Commissioned Officer for fraternization (Involve, or appear to involve, the improper use of rank or position for personal gain.)

I'm a lower enlisted member of the military and I loaned a Staff Sergeant $3,000. The NCO promised me that he'd pay me back, but after three months of waiting patiently... Never once did he offer me back my money.

I'm basically taking him to the Magistrates Court on 5th, March, 2015. I've text messages, two sworn witness statements, and bank withdrawal statements to prove that I've loaned the money to my Platoon Sergeant.

I would appreciate anyone to please pray for me and my current situation. I only want my loaned money and court fees back, nothing more and nothing less.

Thank you very much!

...And my advice to Junior Enlisted men/woman is don't let anyone use rank for personal gain! Regardless how much you can trust the person in authority. You cannot be punished for not lending out money to anyone in the military!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2015 10:49 AM

Hi Armyguy

Heavenly Father I pray your will be done in this situation. Give this man strength and courage to stand on your principles according to your word. Amen

May Gods grace abide

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2015 04:15 PM

Thank you for the support and prayers. I'm glad that I'm around Christians whom are willing to help support me in the time of need.

In return if you'd like me to pray for something for you, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm sure there're fellow Brothers/Sisters here who'll help you in the time of need also! A-Men and GOD BLESS! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2015 10:02 AM

Hey there brother!

How did it go in court?