Author Thread: The man that I love...
Admin

The man that I love...
Posted : 25 May, 2009 09:41 PM

I think that one reason that I have such a hard time trying to date again happens to be that I am still very much in love with my daughters father. We separated over the fact that he is Mormon and I would not conform. It's been a year that we've been apart, and I don't feel any differently about him right now than when we first fell in love. I would like to ask any and all of you who read this to pray for his salvation. Not necessarily for me, I don't know if a relationship for us will ever be possible again. But for his sake, and perhaps for the beautiful baby we have together. It's hard for me to pray sometimes, because by all appearances it seems impossible to me. But some of you seem to have a lot of faith, so I'm asking you to please use it on my, and his, behalf.

Thank you so much.

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 26 May, 2009 04:52 AM

Hi... I'm with you in your desire to bring the man you love back to the truth. I will be praying sister.... you can count on it... Be strong and take courage... :waving:

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 27 May, 2009 03:58 AM

Praying for salvation--God can do it!

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 27 May, 2009 05:56 AM

dear n r b , i surely will. thats very good of you to ask for prayer for another.

ole cattle

FireForChrist

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 03:54 PM

Quick question, if you still love your daughter's father, why are you not still with him?? But even more importantly, you are still married to him then, right? In all honesty, given what you've written here, unless he has been unfaithful to you, your marriage vows don't really give you the option to end the marriage and date anybody else. You are a beautiful woman and could easily find many dates I know. However, you really need to stick with this man and if at all possible reconcile with him even if he is LDS, unless of course, he has divorced you and living with another. I'm sure there are many details I do not know, but that is how it appears to me. I'll pray for you two.

In Jesus, Roger

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 01:33 PM

I think what you tried to do was something very difficult ... when going in a relationship with someone who has such wild different view then you do it will come to the point where someone has to give in ... and if they don't there will always be a level that you can not connect ... another hard thing is the views you place on your child ... obviously you want your child to spend eternity with our creator and its hard sometimes with the conflicting views as well. I guess being in the relation ship like that you can always pray and hope that a person can change but its not something that can be pushed on someone because they will always resist change and resent it if they do ... I'm not sure how that could work because I have never been in a relationship like that ... but I know for a strong marriage you have to grow spiritually together as well and I just can't imagine how difficult that would be. I think if I were in a situation like that I would just pray for the person ... but who knows what else.

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
History
The man that I love...
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 07:30 PM

hi

I happen to see your forum and today I know that you were married and it ended up in a, is it a divorce or separation.

Yes as an evangelist we will pray for his salvation that God should lead him unto repentance. God can alone change the sufferings you are into rightaway, surely He will speak to your daughter's father we will all here believe and pray.

God with you.

Bye.:angel: