Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 22 Apr, 2015 03:49 PM

So to make a long story short I have Asperger's tried to get government help with advocates and a lawyer everything after a 6 year battle its not happening. I have also been looking and praying for work and have not found anyone hiring at all not even temporary jobs nothing so far. I have tried Avon twice and failed miserably both times because 1. no one could afford it cause its all extra and no one can do extra's in this economy 2. way to much competition there are dozens of Avon ladies in my area I have one friend and she buys from two Avon ladies and my Mom knows of three other Avon ladies in the area. 3. I wasn't able to afford to buy their products to use and no one is gonna use the products you sell unless you use it yourself. Those are the main reasons why it didn't work for me. So I have been praying for work and what to do and I have been introduced to Arbonne which is another at home business. I believe these at home businesses work only if you already have a steady job and using it as just for extra income its fine. My goal is financial independence and I don't believe I'll get it from an at home business but before I say no I wanna pray about it first as the Lord may want me to pursue this. So please pray that GOD will show me clearly if He wants me to pursue this or not.

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 22 Apr, 2015 05:40 PM

Jenny what are you passionate about doing?

What gifts and talents did God give you?

Think about it!!!

What comes naturally EASY for you and what you LOVE is what you need to pursue.

What did you think of??:dancingp: