Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 31 May, 2015 10:33 PM

Please pray for me. I really like a man named Justin a lot. I met him 4 or 5 years ago he was a worship leader at my Church and then he moved and it was really hard for me to get over him I eventually did but it was hard and even once I got over him I wondered how he was doing and stuff like that. Well he showed at my Church last Sunday and this Sunday and I still like him a lot and he played my favorite worship song for me today. He's not making it easy at all for me to get over him. Please pray that I will get over him and that he will just exit out of my life permanently I wish no ill for him I just don't wanna see him again its to hard and he made it clear 4 or 5 years ago that he sees me as just a friend. What also bugs me about this is I do have to get over him and that it's no ok for me to like him as much as I do. I just wish he liked me the same way but he doesn't and that's ok he doesn't have to it's just really hard. So please pray for me to get over him and that I will never see him again.