Author Thread: CEDAR COVE and "DRIVING MISS DAISY"
Admin

CEDAR COVE and "DRIVING MISS DAISY"
Posted : 30 Jun, 2015 10:15 AM

I've always loved a good human drama series, like CEDAR COVE ... enjoying the real-life-like situations that the characters encounter and how they deal with them, learning lessons and growing in their relationships with each other and others as they do so ... How 'bout y-o-u?

"DRIVING MISS DAISY" is one of my favorite human drama movies ... I recently enjoyed watching it again ... MORGAN FREEMAN and JESSICA TANDY really brought their characters to life ... As far as I know, this movie has never been made into a TV series, but can't you see the great possibilities in an extended plotline for this movie as a TV series, giving the characters more adventures experienced in the timeline of the movie from the 1930s to the 1970s? That would be something REALLY special to experience along with them on TV!!!

Steve

View Profile
History
CEDAR COVE and "DRIVING MISS DAISY"
Posted : 16 May, 2018 10:51 PM

I could never get past the corny promos for Cedar. Every trailer showed that guy with the graying beard who, I guess, was supposed to be hot or something and was Andie Macdowell's love interest? I don't know and I don't care. COR-NEE.

I actually made a list of favorites from over the past 60 years or so in another post.