Author Thread: im lost
Admin

im lost
Posted : 23 Jul, 2015 01:03 PM

I fell for a beautiful soul a long time ago. We got along so well and his presence made me feel complete. But the sad truth is I cannot be with him. He is already taken.

So Ive tried looking everywhere including this site to see if there is another soul that I could fall for but there is no one.

What do I do ? Ive asked God to take all these feelings I have for him away but they are still here and so is the pain. I dont understand why I even got the chance to meet this man that I prayed for so long ago. He even matches the letter I wrote to the Lord when I was young personality wise, heart, build, and even keeps his hair long. And cant even let him know any of his. -_- I deeply regret praying college that I would stay single no matter what. I should have listen to the Lord that I didnt know what I was talking about but I prayed for it anyways.

Maybe its just my punishment for what I prayed so zealously for.

Still dont know what to do but one thing I know for sire listen to the Lord people specially if He says you do not know what you are praying for.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 24 Jul, 2015 08:34 AM

Yeshua give me a wisdom. Until resive.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 25 Jul, 2015 09:02 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding your message. ^^'

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 26 Jul, 2015 01:41 PM

Yeshua gives wisdom. We must ask until get.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 27 Jul, 2015 02:46 AM

I'm having a hard time too. My famaly chases me And i asking for Yeshua help me.

Ask the same.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 29 Jul, 2015 09:29 AM

Hello. Can you delete my masages please? I do not know how. Thank you.

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 02:49 PM

I said a prayer for you and sorry there is no way to delete messages on the chat forum. -.-

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 20 Aug, 2015 07:32 AM

unrequited love is something everyone goes through. I like to look at the big picture. It's the same love that Jesus gave to us and the people in this world. Many turned their back on him and still do chasing their own "loves" in the world.

God only gives you Tests and tribulations that you can handle. The answer to your desire for this person who may or may not be already married is.

My Grace is sufficient.

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 21 Aug, 2015 02:17 PM

Junfan20, would you please give me scriptural reference for the following statement that you made, "God only gives you Tests and tribulations that you can handle." Perhaps I've missed something, but I have not been able to find that sentiment in The Word. Thank you sincerely. . . :angel:

eileen808

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 24 Oct, 2015 07:38 AM

One thing I have learnt in life is we always think that we know what we want and God's plan but the truth is we don't know anything. our feelings change so as who we like (or think ) is our match.

It is so hard to have faith and wait on Him when we cannot see what is ahead. Or the fear of not meeting someone like that (that dream guy or girl). But maybe God has someone better or something better. Bigger plans and bigger purpose for you.

Just have to keep believing in Him. We are in safe hands when we put our trust in Him.

Karenpie

View Profile
History
im lost
Posted : 23 Nov, 2015 03:05 AM

Almost 3 months here, some people have been here for 3 years , 5 years .. so on and so forth.

Someone in here that makes me happy, makes me smile, brightens my day , makes my eyes twinkle and makes my heart beats faster. How can i tell him... when i know from my heart that he fancies someone?. i'm lost.

As much as i want to view his profile everyday.. i could not do it... shyness rules all over me.(cultural thing maybe) My heart becomes merry everytime i see him in the chatroom but starts to weary when suddenly his apple of the eye comes in. Yes, he greets me...always but still I'm lost.

It is so nice to be in love.. oh unrequited love .. why do you always stay in my heart? I'm lost.

Karenpie

Page : 1 2