Author Thread: financial difficulty
Admin

financial difficulty
Posted : 2 Nov, 2015 08:53 PM

Hi there am hoping to move overseas to live 2016, and need your prayers for financial burden to be lifted and also a job to where God wants me to be, and the finances to move overseas to live as soon as possible

View Profile
History
financial difficulty
Posted : 27 Nov, 2015 10:04 PM

Dear precious Heavenly Father i lift up brother Ricks prayer petitions into your hands for as it says in the Bible we are to cast our cares into Christ loving hands right now is that your heavenly storehouse pour out like a flood provisions beyond expectations for rick and that the perfect job will be suited for him and that you get all the glory Lord for we must decrease so you can increase i thank you for inclining your ear's tonight your burden is light or expecting good report praise hallelujah the Father the Son the Holy Spirit amen

selah

Donkim

View Profile
History
financial difficulty
Posted : 22 Feb, 2016 05:54 AM

I am facing some financial difficulties in abroad where I came to study and now my studies are suspended due to lack of tuition fees! I have no idea what am gonna do but I still placing my hopes in Jesus the son of God to intervene for me as on my own I won't! I know He is the reason am out here today in this country far away from home! pray for me my brothers and sisters in christ so that my difficulties could be lifted!

Thanks and God bless you all