Author Thread: Why its so hard to find friends on this site?
keyboardista

View Profile
History
Why its so hard to find friends on this site?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2015 03:54 PM

is it possible to meet someone from this site?

CarlAHartwell

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2015 02:42 AM

Mt 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Our God is mighty to do anything it if is to his Glory.

Twitwi96

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2015 05:17 AM

Tricky question...

Personally, I think most people are on here to find their match (granted, it's a christian dating site after all), but I think people know what they're looking for in their possible match that they don't really stray from that to just make a friend. Because really, how many of us actually make a list of what our friends should look like, act like (of course you may not want them to be of a certain demeanor), where they should come from, what denomination they should be a part of (if they're christian), how tall they should be, body size, etc.

And also, maybe some people have enough friends to catch up with in their day to day life so they may not be looking to make any more.

Just making assumptions to help answer your question...

Most people may be more focused on finding "A Marriage Partner", or "A Date", so those who are looking for just "Friends" should be able to find you, just have fun!