Author Thread: THIS IS THE REASON WHY:
Admin

THIS IS THE REASON WHY:
Posted : 21 Nov, 2015 06:07 PM

Instead of just "PREACHING" about WHY it is important to have a TRULY Christian bf/gf/spouse from a BIBLICAL viewpoint , I have decided to actually share MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY in Jesus Christ as it is also a SERIOUS WARNING of just HOW DANGEROUS it can be to personal involve yourself with ANY PERSON who is NOT ABSOLUTELY BELIEVING AND WALKING IN COVENANT FAITH WITH JESUS. I have TRIED to cut it down to as short as possible , because so many things happened that its impossible to cover it all here.. But the short story is that I have NEVER been a believer in ANYTHING ..

I Didnt believe in God or in Satan . I just worked to be able to buy all that I was dreaming about , and I DID have alot of money , a house and two cars so I never saw any REASON why I should even THINK about GOD or anything else.. At the age og 35 I got divorced after 15 years of marriage. After that I was single for a while , but then decided to start dating again. So one day I met a girls through a datigsite , and we arranged to meet on a real date. And went really good so we ended up falling in love with eachother. From there everything went pretty quickly. I was still a nonbeliever - but SHE was actually a CATHOLIC , but we never talked about God or religion. But we were both very much in love with eachother and we talked about living together, and she had just started a new job so it was perfect. Then suddenly her Dad got sick , and was told that he had Cancer..And only 6 weeks later he Died in the hospital. She was ofcourse in shock and absolutely devastated. After he died she told me that a guy at her work had been very interested in her.. talking to her and asking about how she was doing, and she thought it was a bit weird because he had only been working there for a few days. But eventually she didnt think anymore of it and neither did I.. However from that time on she suddenly began to act really strange. She would suddenly start starring at one point on the wall as if she was in a complete trance, and I would have to call her name several times to get her "out of it".. Also her personality began to change , and she started to become MEAN and AGRESSIVE (which she had NEVER been before that!) .. She also suffered from intensive nightmares and woke up unable to breathe and sometimes with bleeding scratchmarks all over her skin. One time she even woke up with what appeared to be a" BURNMARK" on her shoulder.. It got so BAD that her Mother who was also a Catholic - took her to the Catholic church to see a priest. And so two Catholic priests both confirmed that she had become DEMONPOSESSED and the wanted to perform a Catholic "exorcism" Ritual on her.. So they did this for 3 hours , but they couldnt get the demon to LEAVE.. They then sent her home with a set of "deliverance - prayers" that was to be prayed over her every day at midnight (ONE prayer 5 times - and ANOTHER 8 times..I NEVER found out WHY and HOW they had come up with THOSE numbers??..)

..Meanwhile her condition got WORSE , and she (the demon IN HER) got REALLY MEAN and did all kinds of crazy things through her.. BUT BECAUSE I had NEVER REALLY BELIEVED in stuff like that - I for a long time just told MYSELF that she is simply getting "crazy" - so she will just have to go to see a psychiatrist and maybe get some medication.. (THE TYPICAL NONBELIVER THINKING) : " shes going crazy"!... BUT as she got WORSE suddenly paranormal things started happening around her , and so when one day she started texting my cellphone IN LATIN (LANGUAGE) - which I KNEW 100% that she had NEVER LEARNT and she signed with the name of an anccient "Persian demon" - thats when I started to get SCARED !! So my first thought was : Okay - If THIS "thing" is the DEVIL - THEN I WANT GOD!! So I for the first time started PRAYING TO GOD - THAT HE WOULD HELP ME AND PROTECT ME!! ..And GOD HEARD MY PRAYER ! HALLELUJAH- and he has been FAITHFULL and doing just an AMAZING transformation in MY LIFE EVER SINCE!! ..

Anyway to end my story - what happened was that I began to start reading the Bible - and imediately I noticed that what the BIBLE said - was completely DIFFERENT from what the CATHOLIC CHURCH DID.. So I WONDERED WHY the Catholic Church would use SO MANY weird RITUALS and "special written prayers " and "Holy-water" etc.. - When JESUS says in the BIBLE : "ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN ME, will in MY NAME be GIVEN the POWER to CAST OUT DEMONS"! - and THATS IT !! .. THIS really SUPPRISED ME , and since I had ALLREADY FELT GODS PROTECTION when I PRAYED to HIM , I decided to try to cast the demon out MYSELF - just like JESUS SAID.. So I prayed and I read the Bible and I commanded the demon to LEAVE - IN JESUS NAME! ...And I continued to just DO THAT - and after about 40 minutes , the demon was forced to LEAVE!! Praise GOD!!

But the BIGGEST SUPPRISE actually came AFTERWARDS when I suddenly got a textmessage from THE GUY who had been so INTERESTED in my girlfriend at her WORKPLACE where he wrote: "congratulations winning the 1st "round" - but You WILL LOOSE the war!" .. And I did not even KNOW this guy at all !! .. As it turned out - this guy had just by TALKING to her at work - been ABLE to FORCE a demonic spirit IN HER for the purpose of CONTROLLING HER THOUGHTS and her ACTIONS (like a "MARIONETTE -PUPPET") !! ... Now IF You THINK THAT THIS IS A JOKE or that it is UNREAL - YOU BETTER START PRAYING that GOD WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH ! Because it IS ECXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED - and I PRAY IN JESUS NAME that it will OPEN YOUR EYES and AWARENESS to just how FAR SATAN IS ACTUALLY GOING in his BATTLE AGAINST GOD and GODS PEOPLE!! .. PLEASE UNDERSTAND that MY Ex-girlfriend who THIS HAPPENED TO - SHE CLAIMED TO BE A "CHRISTIAN"!! SHE WAS BORN, RAISED and BAPTISED IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!! - AND DESPITE THAT - she BECAME A VICTIM OF SATANIC ATTACK! So "CLAIMING" to be CHRISTIAN and TRULY WALKING IN JESUS CHRIST that is TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! AMEN! ...

And the SECOND TRUTH which I CLEARLY GOT REVEALED was the FACT that ALL the DOCTRINES , the SYMBOLS and "HOLY-LOOKING" RITUALS of the "BIG-Churches" are nothing more than a FAKE THEATRICAL ACT!! I am a TRUE WITNESS IN JESUS NAME that there IS NO OTHER TRUTH than GODS WORD IN THE BIBLE!! HALLELUJAH!

God bless..

zeronis122

View Profile
History
THIS IS THE REASON WHY:
Posted : 28 Dec, 2016 01:09 PM

View Profile
History
THIS IS THE REASON WHY:
Posted : 2 Sep, 2017 07:18 PM

Wow, what a story! This demonic person was probably a satanist or something like that. Unfortunately such things can happen. I do believe that even a Christian can have a demon if someone is not filled with the Holy Spirit. The Bible says that when an unclean spirit leaves a man, he comes back and finds the place empty and clean. Now, the key word there is EMPTY. IF a person gets saved and delivered and stays EMPTY, then that means an evil spirit can go back and take shelter. Jesus said the Holy Spirit will guide us and teach us everything. So, if a person has the Holy Spirit inside him/her, then that person will receive a warning from God when a demonic person comes near. God will tell you to leave and not get in contact with persons who are controlled by the devil. God's Holy Spirit will protect you. But if someone has no supernatural guidance, then that's like walking around in blindness.