Author Thread: Very important to have the same religion with your partner
lesleedg

View Profile
History
Very important to have the same religion with your partner
Posted : 30 Nov, 2015 07:38 AM

For me, it is very important to have the same religion and belief in life. So your relationship with God will grow more and he/she will lift you up when you feel very weak or down in life. It is good if you have the same religion, so you can go to church together and to share the words of God to each other. No conflict in religion is better. You can understand each other.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2015 12:12 PM

I agree with you because of my own personal experiences. God Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2016 06:51 AM

2Cor. 6:14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

I believe that for a relationship to be ordained by God, both share the same faith and walk in the same path with the Lord so it comes when both follow the same biblical faith, and practices.

Same religious beliefs help in establishing bonds and maintaining them. The degree of belief in religion or it's practice has immense effects on the status of a relationship. Two people who have similar beliefs and practices of the same faith can get along better than those with drastically different views of the same religion or a different religion

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2016 04:04 AM

Its very very important in God's eyes that Christians do not date non-Christians, no matter what. How many Christians have, in the long run, compromised by marrying the wrong person under pressure. The pressure to marry anyone, irrespective of the faith of the prospective faith is sometimes very strong; more so, in the case of those who have grown and are too old for their age to find someone to marry.

Anyway, it is better to stay single for life than to marry the wrong person or by marrying someone outside of our Christian faith. I had every opportunity to marry outside of my Christian Faith as there were then and still now hardly any genuinely converted born-again committed Christians. The pressure is too strong to marry the un-believing partner; but that's something that the Bible forbids; for what fellowship does light hath with darkness? Or the unbelieving infidel with the saint?

It is my sincere prayer to God that He will make it possible for true believers of one sex to reach out the hearts of the single believers of the opposite sex in their fellowship and thus tie the marital knot.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2016 11:29 PM

If from the beginning you argue, probable cause could be that you belong to a different world. Different belief is not the same way as looking to the same direction.

As the Scriptures say,"Do not yoke with those who does not belong to the same faith" 2 Corinthians 6:14

Prepre

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2016 07:56 AM

It's important Because it promotes unity and wellbeing .

I agree with the statement two cannot walk unless they agree.

Agreeing in prayer

we are encouraged that one can chase a thousand but two can put ten thousand to flee.

When children are involved its nice to see the family attend the same church together.

Prepre

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2016 08:30 AM

It's important Because it promotes unity and wellbeing .

I agree with the statement two cannot walk unless they agree.

Agreeing in prayer

we are encouraged that one can chase a thousand but two can put ten thousand to flee.

When children are involved its nice to see the family attend the same church together.

cfts

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2016 05:29 AM

I support That Also

zeronis122

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2016 01:09 PM

ozarkmountainman