Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 12:54 PM

My Nana Irene (my grandmother my Mom's Mom) and sister Christina are visiting staying where I live and will be staying for 4 weeks straight. Last two Christmases when they stayed they made my Christmas totally miserable. My Nana hates GOD literally hates Him and hates anything to do with Him. When it comes to my Nanas hatred of GOD she really comes after me and the last two times the family joined in with her it escalated to the point of them screaming in my face and I was attacked daily by my family for my faith in my Nanas visit last two times. They jumped down my throat constantly for every little thing the look on my face, how I walk, how I talk, how I sit, how I stand and the list goes on. If I dared uttered so much as a peep in my defense then they'd call me a hypocrite and arrogant and I was compared to the Devil and Hitler. All I want for Christmas more then anything is to enjoy Christmas have fun and most of all have a Christmas that's focused on GOD. Please pray that GOD will grant me what I want for Christmas.

SlaveofJesusChrist

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 09:00 PM

Lord Jesus, I come boldly before your throne of grace as an intercessor for my sister, it is my prayer that you will open her families hearts and minds to you. Thank You Lord for showing her Your grace and mercy in her time of need. You are worthy, O Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they existed and were created.

livinglife32

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 22 Dec, 2015 09:17 PM

I am praying for you. Stay strong and steadfast in the Lord

1 Peter 3:14 ESV

But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 19 Jan, 2016 10:28 AM

I pray that God will open the hearts of your family. I pray that you will be a source of light for them. You can operate out of grace and mercy because you are a child of God! Do not lose hope because God is your strength and refuge!