Author Thread: Offended by race preferences????
Admin

Offended by race preferences????
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 06:41 PM

So I really would like to know...are you guys offended when a woman states or if a woman stated she preferred certain races over others. I have all different types of men message me, but I already know by there race if I will even give them a chance. Would it be better just to state on my profile what I like or let them try to message me only to be rejected???

Really needing y'alls input.

Thanks!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2016 02:14 PM

Readers shouldn't be. Everyone has his/her likes/dislikes and they have right express that. Eventually it's just one of the preferences.

antoniobradiano

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2016 04:10 PM

I am not. I am from the racist state. I prefer women that are not my race. I love the stregnth of an independant womon who knows where she is goin

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2018 04:31 AM

Beloved, while not offended, I am concerned. God has no favorites in relationships and neither should we. He has too much variety in him to limit our romantic choices to specific races, excluding all others.

His Spirit within us should be the one that guides us to that ideal mate were looking for, instead of trusting in our preferences, which can often be skewed by the world, the flesh and the devil from a lifetime of indoctrination.

In fact, an inordinate fixation/yearning for a specific race can often be a sign that a person has developed a stronghold of Idolatry in them that needs deliverance by the Spirit of God. I say this in love and not to insult you in anyway.

So my advice for you would be to be open to good men of all races, who knows whom our Lord may have for you, He may presently be in a group of people you have written off. Ask Jesus to guide you to the man of your dreams, receive him with Jesus�s faith and be patient, you�ll find him.

Remember God doesn�t judge a man by outward appearances, but rather by his heart.

All the best, I know you will eventually find the perfect man for you, for you are blessed by God.

Page : 1 2