Author Thread: Age
Admin

Why in American culture is age so important when it comes to dating? I am a 41 year old single guy that has never been married and no kids. I find out that in order to find a woman that is single with no kids i need to go at least 10-20 years younger then me. In asian cultures this is accepted but here people think you are weird. Should i give up my values just to date a woman my age?

View Profile
History

Clarify first why it's important that she have no children. Examine objectively your reasons for this. Then decide whether you should modify your decision or let it stand. Trust God to guide you in this, & trust Him that He has the right person for you as part of His perfect plan, & in His perfect time! Trust me, one's frustration doesn't rush God, lol!

Yes, there are women who don't have children; I have never had any. I am curious - why do you reject a young widow with children as a potential match? These things do happen.

Just be certain that your choices/decisions are in line with God's will for you & your life. Don't hinder Him by choices you make, which can cause delay. And trust me on this, it's easier said than done to rest confidently in His plan for oneself. It seems we always want to be in control of our life, don't we, lol! We create the struggle when it doesn't have to be that way! Sigh!

God Bless!

View Profile
History

I am sorry I didnt make the question clear. I would not reject a christian widow with children.:)