Author Thread: Gods True People
Admin

Gods True People
Posted : 13 Mar, 2016 08:22 AM

In 1 Timothy 2:4 it says "God wants everyone to be saved and to fully understand the truth!"

So what is the truth? ..

Further in 1 Timothy 2:5-6 it says: "There is only one God, and there is only one way that people can reach God. That way is through Christ Jesus, who as a man gave himself to pay for everyone to be set free!"

And that is the absolute most important KEYMESSAGE in the Bible.. AMEN!

So in reality Gods true people (True Christians) cannot be divided. Because GOD is only ONE so obviously all Christians must believe in that same ONE. But furthermore there is only ONE way to reach him - through his son Jesus Christ ..And NO OTHER way! So we need to stop this lie from Satan that GOD will allow praying or worshipping the "virgin Mary" , "The Pope" , "A Saint", "Angel" or ANYONE ELSE besides the cruisified and ressurected son Jesus Christ! HE is the ONLY possible way that GOD will accept ANYONE or their prayers..Amen!

This message is actually in many ways a follow up on a previous message I wrote about there being a FALSE gospel and a TRUE gospel being preached in churches today. So it is absolutely crucial to make sure that we are not believing in the FALSE gospel that also has a FALSE JESUS attached to it (a distorted image of the REAL Jesus in the Bible).

I just want to be a little more specific about what clearly seperates the TRUE gospel from the FALSE . So here is what I believe to be the most important areas to be aware of:

The FALSE gospel is a non-confronting gospel suited to please anyone, regardless of their sense of morals or their lifestyle. The keymessage that is preached is Romans 10:9-10:

"If you openly say "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised him from death, you will be saved. Yes, we believe in Jesus deep in our hearts, and so we are made right with God. And we openly say that we believe in him, and so we are saved!"

So its salvation by Gods grace for everyone who believes in him, and accepts Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. It is a free gift from God because you are loved , forgiven of all sin, and accepted just as you are, so you can live a free, happy and blessed life resting in Gods grace...Ofcourse still going to church to sing, worship and hear uplifting and loving words from the everloving and allforgiving God..

The MAIN FOCUS of the FALSE gospel is always : "Pleasing the human flesh and self. Blessings for the self, for our lifes, our homes, our careerchoices, our plans , our goals, our dreams and ideas and the selfillusion that we can have it all and do it all with a clear conscience , because we have been made right by Gods grace..

The TRUE gospel however is a highly confronting gospel preached by JESUS Himself for the purpose of bringing people to become totally aware of their sins, and to stand convicted, which then lead to true repentance of ALL sin in peoples hearts. Because only then will the full meaning of Gods love and mercy become fully clear to those who receive it , and only then can HE give us a NEW heart that is fully devoted to HIM with a true desire to actually live for HIM. And unlike with the FALSE gospel , noone can pretend or fake to have been SAVED accordingly to the TRUE gospel. The reason for this is that GOD himself puts HIS "mark" on those who are TRULY saved by HIM in the form of his Holy Spirit who only works in those who BELONG to him. 2 Corinthians 1:22 :

"He put his mark on us to show that we are his. Yes , he put his Spirit in our hearts as the first payment that guarantees all that he will give us!"

So the Holy Spirit is Gods own proof that determines wheither someone is TRULY HIS people or not.. And the most amazing thing about GODS Holy Spirit is that it cannot be duplicated or faked because it is God HIMSELF who gives it to those who accept and fully submit to him .. (It should be noticed that Satan actually uses demonic spirits to ACT as "Godly Spirits" in the life of some of those who have accepted a FALSE gospel.. However the "actions" and objectives/goals of a FALSE spirit will just like with the FALSE gospel , always be to please the human flesh and glorifying the human self - instead of glorifying GOD).

"We received the Spirit that is from God, not the spirit of the world. We received Gods Spirit so that we can know all that God has given us. People who do not have Gods spirit do not accept the things that come from his Spirit. They think these things are foolish. They cannot understand them, because they can only be understood with the Spirits help. We who have the Spirit are able to make judgments about all these things. But anyone without the Spirit is not able to make proper judgments about us. But we have been given Christs way of thinking!" (1 Corinthians 2:14-16)

The MAIN thing about the TRUE gospel though, is that the TRUE gospel does not start- and neither does it end with simply believing and confessing that "Jesus is Lord"! ... It starts with Jesus saying:

"If you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters - even more than your own life!. Whoever will not carry the cross that that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower!"

So right here we need to honestly ask ourselves: "does this sound like the voice of the JESUS that MY church or I myself have learned to believe in"??.. And its a very serious and important question, because so many modern churches have CHANGED the image and character of the REAL JESUS CHRIST and made a "soft" non-confronting "Teddybear-Jesus" so that noone in the church will ever feel offended or convicted by his teaching...This is not in any way a joking matter because the TRUE consequence of leading millions of people into believing and accepting a LIE is just horrorfying and heartbreaking beyond belief!... And JESUS is weeping for his church... And there IS judgment and a terrible one upon the preachers of these FALSE manipulated teachings , suited just to PLEASE the crowd, an build megachurches...Amen!

But in the TRUE gospel, JESUS teaches (and even warns), that there IS a price/cost that each person must be willing to pay/accept before he or she can rightfully call Jesus their "Lord and Saviour" , and noone can get saved unless they fully agree with his truth. That is what "accepting Jesus" actually means. That we get saved by his grace , but when we accept his grace, we also accept to obey HIS rules and submit fully to him..Otherwise we cant really call him our "Lord" - if we are not willing to submit to his Lordship.

And this truth is the whole reason why many people will not accept the TRUE gospel.. Because it requires that you fully allow Gods Holy Spirit to take over your life and transform you into a new person with a changed heart , new thinking, new way of living, new prioritys and most importantly to be living for GOD instead of living for yourself. That is why Jesus says that "anyone who accepts to follow him much receive his cross and die to their old self and to their old life , because those who are not willing to do that are not worthy to call themselves TRUE Christians!"...

That was also ecxactly what Jesus was talking about when he said:

"I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in Gods Kingdom. The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is Spiritual. Dont be supprised that I told you, you must be born again!"(John 3:5-7)

He was not talking a life after our physical body dies, but the new spiritual life that we must be willing to submit to when we choose to accept his grace and follow him.

Paul the apostle also teached on this new life that everyone must be willing to submit to:

"Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their sinful self. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do. We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit"! (Galatians 5:24-25)

The bottom line is that noone can follow JESUS without being willing to give up their old life and sinful habits . They must agree to no longer be the "master" of their own life but fully submit to the things of God .. Much opposite to the FALSE gospel where everything is focused on bringing Gods blessing into peoples OWN lifes and plans.

Anyone who believes that God will honour human effort or bless peoples own ideas is fooling themselves. God honours those who submit to HIM, follow HIS ways , HIS plans and are willing to obey HIS word.. Amen!

God Bless You