Author Thread: I praise God today for....fellowship and answered prayers in ministry
Admin

I praise God today for....fellowship and answered prayers in ministry
Posted : 8 Oct, 2016 09:27 PM

Today I woke up said my prayer for the day and got myself ready for church. I teach a children's bible class and always pray for God's guidance, patience, knowledge and understanding in my ministering to these lil humans. I usually have one little one who needs that extra attention. He is a handful, but is just the sweetest little guy. I usually pray for my students, and you know, God has been helping me find ways to keep him focused on our bible lessons each Sabbath and he has even taken the role of teacher's helper in class and out of class (greeter, or kitchen help :) ) He now actually sits with me in church throughout the sermon, whereas before he would meander around the church looking for attention (I don't blame him, his parents aren't in the picture). God has been merciful! He has blessed me with these wonderful little students eager to learn and praise God! I praise God for always looking into the little worries in my mind and finding resolution to things others wouldn't see as problems because of their size. God is good! ☺🙏