Author Thread: I had a vision dream this morning
Admin

I had a vision dream this morning
Posted : 10 Oct, 2016 04:09 AM

I had a vision dream early this morning.

Much of have I forget but the basic was LOVE.

I met a younger long slim man and we were in this love statement that I have only felt with Jesus Christ and maybe was it he in this form of body in a man he was.

I wanted to hold that LOVE in me when I waked up but it fade away more and more the more I was awake.

We were at a museum and it was from the rococo period, time.

I was going in an escalator first up together with a mother and her just in teen age son ( 12 - 14 ) also was blonde like all was where I could see their hair. Some had hair like gold.

Then did we go down in the escalator and it was more than one escalator in that place side by side.

Next time did i go with the escalator only with the young boy but he seems to not miss his mother, but it maybe was not his mother but a stranger.

In the end of the dream had I lost the contact with the man I loved and he was only with me one time in the escalator and it was when we were going up.

But I end the dream by going up.

Then did I go scared because I saw 5 transvestites dress as women and I go sad and was thinking my LOVE was one of them but they sat behind a desk of wood of oak.

Then did I see up from in the spirit how my LOVE was in a waiting-room like in a airport where people from FLIGHT was coming out from and join them who have been waiting.

I saw my LOVE standing there and behind him did he had many gifts for me.

It was many small boxes of gifts.... he started to place some boxes in a row and they look like the box for old VHS.

The last thing I saw was that the door to the arrival

------

I can interpret my dream but can you ?

I get Prophetic messages to me from GOD and understand them... all of them

Since 12 years have I get visions and dreams and hear GOD talking .

Today doesn't God speak so much but instead do I only KNOW things I shouldn't have known.