Author Thread: GOD put HIS word in our mouth
Admin

GOD put HIS word in our mouth
Posted : 24 Oct, 2016 12:43 PM

.....if we only open our mouth.

Today is it more than ever as GOD create wonders in my life for HIS church to be done.... HIS LAST CHURCH

IT IS GOD!

Despite poor credit created when I was in the United States and could not pay the bills in Sweden during the 3� years, so did GOD, that I got accepted to get a cell phone and the Internet so I can broadcast LIVE here on Facebook.

My local church is again the Internet but now I can send anyway.

Only God can do that ... only he can do wonders.

Since I walked in USA for 1290 days as homeless without ay help from any country or people could I not pay my bills in Sweden.

When I was allowed to come back to Sweden of GOD had I bad credits and could not pay back and be even with all bills as it was too much to pay back.

I was not allowed to rent or installment anything for 15 years. I had to pay cash for everything.

But it started in 2015 when I could rent my own home and now for 2 weeks ago could I rent a location to start a church.

But the location had no Internet and I had no phone with Internet on it so I could not send LIVE from my church

but I tried anyway to be allowed to installment a phone and internet on it.

I had to wait a long time to be approved and in that time I was talking to GOD and told like this to HIM:

" GOD you know I have no access to Internet in my church and you have told me that Messiah will come in the clouds that am Internet so if this is in your will erase the message the man I talked to got when we should end the order and you have done it before erased messages so people can not read it ... but be in your will in have as on earth selah "

GOD gave me a vision about this man I talked to standing bowed down and talk to his boss about me and pleading my case .....I think Jesus Christ was there with them in the office pleading my case like it is in heaven.

GOD MADE IT ..... he didn't erased anything but the one I talked to in the phone was sent by GOD.

I got a Sony Xperia phone and 100 Mb

IT WAS IN THE WILL OF GOD FOR HIS LAST CHURCH !

I am alone in this to start GOD's church as no man have heard GOD speaking to them about me but I ca see know it was in GOD's will and test on man kind to see if they should obey him.

I hope when I have open the church a man of GOD will come and help me to do this for GOD and HIS KINGDOM.

Let it be in GOD's will not ours. Selah.

View Profile
History
GOD put HIS word in our mouth
Posted : 12 Jun, 2017 02:35 PM

May God bless you in your hardships.