Author Thread: blessed is always better
Admin

blessed is always better
Posted : 29 Dec, 2016 04:49 PM

A Christian professes eternal life, why would we put our lives in peril by joining with anyone who does not walk with the King? This is a question/issue many people decide doesn't pertain to their own walk in life. Jesus said if you love me you will give up your life that you may gain life. Walking as a Christian is not easy but in spite of the enemies constant pain and discord he sends our way my answer to the question is this, it is greater to walk God's Way and be eternally blessed than to live our own way and loose the eternal gift of freedom in Christ. This freedom isn't when you die, this freedom is now that brings the peace that surpasses all understanding now. It is important to have a Christian relationship where you can pray in victory, play in His love, and bring others to the free gift God has for everyone who asks and believes in His Son.

gaileguia

View Profile
History
blessed is always better
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 08:15 PM

AMEN

Jenknee

View Profile
History
blessed is always better
Posted : 10 Jun, 2018 10:41 PM

Duh, of course "Blessed is always better" than what though? U failed to mention what it is better than. Certainly blessed is better than cursed. I have rarely been blessed, I have been more like a misfit than anything else. Life is not a bowl of cherries.