Author Thread: thy word is truth
flyby

View Profile
History
thy word is truth
Posted : 12 Feb, 2017 02:08 PM

John 1:33 ...which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 1:13 ...ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation...that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

View Profile
History
thy word is truth
Posted : 22 Mar, 2017 06:40 PM

**JESUS SAYS, "MY BROTHERS ARE THOSE WHO HEARS **GOD'S WORD** AND **PUT IT INTO PRACTICE**"

Psalm 119 has 176 verses praising the Word of God. The Old Testament had 613 laws and the New Covenant of Jesus and His love has about 400 commands which Psalm 119 also applies to. Some of my favorite verses is Psalm 119 are:

119:105: Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light for my path.

119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.

119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.

119:164: Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.

119:16: All your Words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.

119:169: Give me understanding according to your Word.

119:2: Blessed are those who keep His statues and seek Him with all your heart.

119:11: I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord says, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I Myself will call Him to account."

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone loves Me, He will **OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love Him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent Me."

Revelation 1:1-3: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must take place. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, who testifies to everything he saw--that is, the **WORD OF GOD** and the testimony of Jesus Christ. Blessed is the one who reads the **WORDS OF THIS PROPHECY**, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it!!

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

2 Peter 1:20,21: Above all, you must understand that no **PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE** came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For **PROPHECY** never had its origin in the will of man. But men **SPOKE FROM GOD** as they were carried along by the Holy Spirut! {And so **ADDING** or **TAKING WORDS AWAY ** from the prophecies in God's Word is a sin against the Holy S[irit!}

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, �All authority in heaven and on *EARTH* has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!�

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been born again.. **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**. All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we **OBEY HIS COMMANDS**. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and **EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES EVERY DAY**!

Romans 15:4: Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the **ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE SCRIPTURES WE MIGHT HAVE HOPE**!

I Timothy 4:13: Devote yourself to the **PUBLIC READING OF SCRIPTURE**!

Matthew 7:24,26: Jesus says, "Everyone who hears these **WORDS OF MINE** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE** is like a wise man who built his house on a Rock... But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand."

James 1:22,25: Do not merely listen to the **WORD**, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS**... The man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, **BUT DOING IT**, he will be blessed in what he does.

Luke 8:21: Jesus says, "My mother and brothers are those who hears **GOD'S WORD** and **PUT IT INTO PRACTICE**!"

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and with Him will be His **CALLED**, CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

Matthew 13:23: Jesus says, "But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the **WORD AND UNDERSTANDS IT**. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly o the **WORD** I preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 2:17: Unlike so many, we do not peddle the **WORD OF GOD** for profit!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:`13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**,which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!!

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

Daniel 12:3: Those who are impart wisdom {NIV} will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!!